The a.t.Legal Law Firm has created separate industry specialization related to legal services for energy and resource companies. Due to specifics of the industry, narrow specialization of lawyers is extremely important, which allows them to provide high standard of service and awareness of technical aspects of the industry. Our lawyers have accumulated significant experience in solving various problems in field of energy and natural resource legislation.
The a.t.Legal offers consulting services to Russian and international companies on issues related to various aspects of functioning of electricity markets, acquisition and sale of assets in field of energy and mining, subsoil use, licensing of activities in field of natural resources, etc. If necessary, specialists of our company will provide all necessary assistance in any corner of Russia in resolving disputes in energy and natural resources industry.
The a.t.Legal team has accumulated significant experience in advising industrial enterprises on use of natural resources and environmental protection. Our lawyers are distinguished by their openness and focus on finding new solutions, as well as deep knowledge of domestic and foreign experience. We advise industry leaders: companies operating in transformation, distribution and use of energy resources of all types, as well as leading fuel and chemical companies.IN FRAMEWORK OF INDUSTRIAL SPECIALIZATION WE OFFER ADVISE ON FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- Legal support for the construction of energy facilities;
- Risks management, tax planning and insurance as part of supporting energy projects;
- Financing energy projects in field of public-private partnership;
- Legal services in field of corporate finance and business structuring;
- Advising on compliance with regulatory requirements and licensing conditions;
- Consulting on production and distribution of refined products;
- Consulting on legal aspects of sale and transmission of electrical energy in wholesale and retail markets;
- Legal support for operation of infrastructure facilities in field of energy and environmental management;
- Preparation of product distribution agreements, licensing and distribution agreements, contracts for provision of services to contractors;
- Legal support in M&A transactions and creation of joint ventures in energy industry;
- Ensuring energy efficiency of enterprise and its structural divisions;
- Representing clients interests in relations with government authorities of the Russian Federation;
- Providing comprehensive protection in litigation.
- Represented the company in an antitrust case. Employees of A.T.Legal provided legal services to represent TGC-2 PJSC in the FAS of Russia during the consideration of the case on violation of antitrust law: we studied the problematic situation and the bidding practice of TGC-2 PJSC for 2017-2020, built a position on the case, carried out search and presentation of evidence to the FAS of Russia, conducted an analysis of the coal market, participated in meetings of the FAS of Russia Commission during the consideration of the case, drafted all necessary documents. Currently, the Arbitration Court for the City of Moscow has ruled that the decision of the FAS of Russia is illegal and subject to reversal.
- At the moment A.T.Legal also represents interests of TGC-2 in the FAS of Russia within the framework of an administrative case. After the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia ruled that TGC-2 violated the Law on Protection of Competition, our lawyers prepared and filed an application to challenge the decision of the antimonopoly authority, prepared all necessary documents, and represented TGC-2 in the Moscow Arbitration Court.
Representation of a major subsoil user in the Far North engaged in mineral prospecting and mining in disputes with Rosprirodnadzor over subsoil damage.
Litigation on behalf of the European Environmental Community regarding the offsetting of costs incurred for repair and restoration of historical and cultural monuments in Moscow against rent payments under lease agreements for monuments.