Understanding industrial and food production as strategic areas that ensure livelihoods of entire population, of course, requires specific regulation of social relations arising in such industries. Complexity of legislative regulation of these industries is due to specifics and requirements.
- Need to comply with rules of phytosanitary and epidemiological control;
- Registration of necessary permits;
- Legal support and support of transactions in these specific areas;
- Maintenance of infrastructure projects in these specific areas;
- Legal support of production cycles of food and industrial enterprises;
Each of these areas of activity requires narrow-profile knowledge of legislative intricacies and great practical skills in application of legislation. The a.t.Legal team has many years of successful experience in comprehensive support of industrial and food production enterprises on wide range of issues. We represent interests of clients in largest regional centers of country and attract best appraisers, SRO insolvency administrators, bidders who have impeccable reputation.OUR SERVICES IN SUPPORT OF INDUSTRIAL AND FOOD PRODUCTION ENTERPRISES:
- Legal audit of corporate documents of enterprises and holdings;
- Preparation and support of debt restructuring transactions;
- Preparation and support of transactions for acquisition and sale of assets;
- Representation of interests of enterprises in commercial and labor courts;
- Representing interests of enterprises during inspections by supervisory authorities;
- Representing interests of enterprises in disputes with government agencies.
- Protection of exclusive rights to the trademark of Mikoyanovsky Meat Processing Plant and recovery of compensation for unlawful use of a name confusingly similar to the trademark of the right holder. Result of mediation is the amicable settlement.
- Successful representation of the oldest meat-processing company in a dispute with Dymovskoe Sausage Production LLC for protection of exclusive rights to the trademark and recovery of compensation for its use.
Legal analysis of prospects for initiating legal proceedings, including in terms of Federal Law of 26.10.2002 No. 127-FZ "On Insolvency (Bankruptcy)" to recover the amounts owed, as well as property pledged under the agreements concluded between subsidiaries.
Legal analysis of documents, preparation of a legal opinion, preparation of questions, development of a scheme of foreclosure on the property of FK Aktiv LLC.
Successful protection of company's interests in the arbitration court in a tax dispute on the cancellation of the tax authorities' decision adopted on the basis of the field tax audit.
A case concerning compensation for moral harm in connection with an industrial accident resulting in the death of an employee. The legal calculation mechanism proposed by A.T.Legal using the Industrial Tariff Agreement of the metallurgical industry served as an important guideline for the court's determination of a reasonable and fair amount of compensation for moral damages. This decision of the first instance court satisfied all parties and the prosecutor, the decision was not appealed to the higher courts and came into legal force.