In addition to standard services related to legal support for business in the Russian market, the a.t.Legal focuses on important areas of activities of companies in field of hospitality in Russia.
The practice's lawyers provide legal support to large hotel and restaurant holdings, catering enterprises, catering companies, suppliers and manufacturers of equipment, food products and services for hotels, restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as other participants in hotel and restaurant business.WE OFFER ADVISE TO LEADING INTERNATIONAL AND RUSSIAN COMPANIES IN HOTEL AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS ON FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- Comprehensive legal support when entering the Russian market;
- Representing client's interests in relations with government agencies of the Russian Federation in process of inspections, assistance in certification and licensing issues;
- Legal advice on franchising, building a distribution network, business expansion;
- Contractual work, structuring of legal relations with contractors;
- Legal support for investment projects;
- Representation of interests during negotiations on lease issues;
- Legal support of construction projects;
- Legal support for provision of catering services;
- Consulting on all aspects of labor law and personnel administration;
- Protection of intellectual property rights;
- Advertising consulting;
- Representation in courts.
Legal support for the development, negotiation and conclusion of a hotel management contract.
Legal support for the development, negotiation and conclusion of several agreements between the hotel building owner and Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Group (USA) (absorbed by Marriott International in 2016) to transfer the hotel building to the international hotel operator for management under The St Regis Moscow Nikol'skaya brand (including a hotel management agreement, a system use and technical support agreement, a centralized services agreement, etc.).
Legal opinion on the possibility of buying the building.
More than 10 years of successful client support in real estate transactions (investment in construction, purchase and sale, lease, management of real estate, representation in courts.