a.t.Legal provides support to domestic and foreign businesses in tax risk management and tax planning in strict accordance with international consulting standards and taking into account local characteristics of national jurisdictions. We work with leading companies in various sectors of economy and help them solve tax problems regardless of location of client. Our specialists provide legal support to enterprises in Russia and CIS countries on a regular basis.
We carry out tax audits and facilitate implementation of international foreign trade, investment agreements, transactions under Russian law, advise on operational issues, represent clients in tax authorities and courts, and help choose structure of holding entities. We can also conduct due diligence of company in order to detect and minimize tax risks, as well as identify hidden tax reserves (overpayments, unaccounted expenses or unused tax deductions).
a.t.Legal also pays increased attention to ensuring tax interests of individuals on such issues as return of capital to Russia, management of foreign assets, currency regulation, tax structuring, etc. Assistance of tax consultants will be invaluable as automatic system for exchange of information on financial accounts is launched in Russia.
Company's lawyers are ready to use all their unique experience and knowledge about peculiarities of application of tax legislation in various jurisdictions for benefit of clients. Cross-border practice allows a.t.Legal specialists to be open to various, including non-standard, options for solving tasks, which allows us to guarantee clients highest standards of legal support and uphold an agreed position in government bodies and courts.IN FRAMEWORK OF TAX PRACTICE, WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Optimization of investment activities from point of view of taxation.
- Support of projects in terms of tax structuring of transactions.
- Building business model from standpoint of optimal taxation.
- Tax support for activities of groups of companies.
- Assessment of tax risks of transactions.
- Registration of transactions between affiliated companies.
- Current tax support for activities of enterprises.
- Providing advice and other assistance to individuals in field of tax optimization of assets.
- Representation in relations with tax authorities, including during tax audits.
- Legal representation in tax disputes.
Successful protection of the company's interests in the arbitration court during the tax dispute on annulment of the tax authority's decision based on results of the field tax audit.
- Successful representation of one of the leading domestic pharmaceutical companies in a tax audit.
- Representation in tax disputes.