PARTNER, ATTORNEY, eMBA
PARTNER, ATTORNEY, eMBA
Pavel Ganin is one of leading attorneys working with the a.t.Legal Law Firm.
eMBA degree and Pavel's active participation in various professional communities contribute to increase in level of professional competence:
- European Legal Tech Association (European Legal Technology Association eV, ELTA), Berlin;
- Community of Moscow Legal Hackers;
- Global movement of lawyers Legal Hackers.
- Sberbank PJSC, TRUST BANK PJSC vs. TETIS Capital LLC - contestation of transactions in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Efficient bankruptcy proceedings against two companies - a borrower and a guarantor of a group of companies.
- A. T. Legal developed an out-of-court scenario for debt settlement, which was derailed by a premeditated bankruptcy due to a corporate war of debtor's beneficiaries.
- Effective four bankruptcy proceedings in favor of the bank.
- Preparation and execution of the sale transaction by the bank of its claims to 4 debtor companies included in the list of creditors.
Transcapitalbank's precedent case on the issue of independent (bank) guarantee, and included in the Kommersant's ranking of the best court disputes 2020 on the recovery from the guarantor TCB Bank PJSC on the disputed guarantee and interest.
Case on recovery in favor of the company of the bank guarantee and interest for the use of the third-party funds.
Support of legal proceedings with the participation of companies constituting the Development Division of the Fund in terms of judicial protection of the Fund's assets from third-party claims.
A.T. Legal provided support for participation of Seliger Park LLC, a company affiliated with Absolut Bank and Blagosostoyanie NPF JSC, in the bankruptcy case of Dmitrovka LLC. The bank pledged real estate, which was foreclosed extrajudicially: through a chain of transactions the real estate was
PAVEL GANIN, ATTORNEY-AT-LAW, PARTNER AT A.T.LEGAL. The purchase of real estate often carries the risk of ending up in a situation where the legality and legitimacy of such a purchase may be questioned, and, worse still, result in the loss of the property without the possibility of recovering the
BY PAVEL GANIN, PARTNER OF A.T.LEGAL The Supreme Court has recently addressed the issue of whether taxes can be paid from a pledged account in bankruptcy proceedings. Initially, the courts noted that it was not necessary to pay taxes from the pledged account, and initially it was necessary to settle