Gudkova Polina Sergeevna specializes in representing clients in litigation in disputes related to insolvency (bankruptcy) of creditors and debtors of client, as well as in disputes related to protection of rights to real estate.
She has extensive experience in representing interests of Russian and international principals in arbitration courts, tribunal courts and courts of general jurisdiction. Polina assists clients in disputes arising from supply agreements, loans, contracts, disputes related to rights to real estate, and other disputes in the of civil and commercial law.
- Sberbank PJSC, TRUST BANK PJSC vs. TETIS Capital LLC - contestation of transactions in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Efficient bankruptcy proceedings against two companies - a borrower and a guarantor of a group of companies.
- A. T. Legal developed an out-of-court scenario for debt settlement, which was derailed by a premeditated bankruptcy due to a corporate war of debtor's beneficiaries.
- Effective four bankruptcy proceedings in favor of the bank.
- Preparation and execution of the sale transaction by the bank of its claims to 4 debtor companies included in the list of creditors.
A set of measures to overcome negative factors, stabilize the situation and guide the movement towards the implementation of protection of the Client's interests, overcoming consequences of management inaction during the consideration of the dispute and their unprofessional actions, satisfaction of the Client's requirements - the majority creditor of the debtor's property or by implementing the mechanism of bringing the persons who controlled the debtor to subsidiary responsibility.
Bringing Debtor's controlling persons to subsidiary liability, representing interests of the third party - Seliger Park LLC, monitoring actions (inaction) of the main representative of the opponent.
Support of bankruptcy of the customer CRT Service JSC in order to meet requirements of creditors and the authorized body, prevent negative consequences for beneficiaries of the Client. Recovery of accounts receivable, bankruptcy support.