Due to its complexity and relevance, bankruptcy laws has long been a subject of narrow specialization of lawyers. Only professional working in one field is able to resolve all issues arising during bankruptcy procedure effectively and in interests of the client. The a.t. Legal company compares favorably with many law firms represented on Russian market by allocating bankruptcy procedures support into independent field of activity with a team of specialists in field of bankruptcy.
The a.t.Legal has participated in hundreds of bankruptcy cases both on part of debtors and on part of creditors. Over years of successful practice, the company has created and tested various methods and complex solutions to protect legitimate interests of clients during bankruptcy procedures which allows for both, protection against dishonest debtors and avoiding bad faith actions by creditors.
a.t.Legal’s team of lawyers has experience in managing large-scale projects and can offer clients best options for withdrawal from bankruptcy proceedings. We have experience in successful bankruptcy of group of companies complicated by corporate disputes between participants of debtor and associated with litigation in foreign courts and arbitration. Continuous monitoring of current trends in law enforcement allows for timely response to changes in situation.
We implement all necessary set of measures to defend interests of clients within bankruptcy procedures, including monitoring of assets stripping, initiating bringing persons controlling the debtor to subsidiary liability, challenging suspicious transactions of debtor, facilitating financial recovery of enterprise, etc.
The geography of a.t.Legal services in field of legal support of bankruptcy procedures covers significant part of the territory of the Russian Federation. If necessary, our specialists are ready to travel to any region of the country to help clients.OUR SERVICES IN FIELD OF SUPPORTING BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS:
- Execution and filing application declaring the debtor bankrupt.
- Ensuring that claim is included in register of creditors' claims.
- Challenging transactions on general and special grounds of bankruptcy law.
- Contesting doubtful debts to affiliated creditors.
- Participation in meetings of creditors.
- Representing interests of defendants in claims filed by the receiver.
- Protection against criminal prosecution on charges of premeditated bankruptcy.
- Appealing against actions of managers, recovery of losses from arbitration managers.
- Bringing to subsidiary liability.
- Protection of owners and management of company in claims for recovery of losses and bringing to subsidiary liability.
- Sberbank PJSC, TRUST BANK PJSC vs. TETIS Capital LLC - contestation of transactions in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Efficient bankruptcy proceedings against two companies - a borrower and a guarantor of a group of companies.
- A. T. Legal developed an out-of-court scenario for debt settlement, which was derailed by a premeditated bankruptcy due to a corporate war of debtor's beneficiaries.
- Effective four bankruptcy proceedings in favor of the bank.
- Preparation and execution of the sale transaction by the bank of its claims to 4 debtor companies included in the list of creditors.
A set of measures to overcome negative factors, stabilize the situation and guide the movement towards the implementation of protection of the Client's interests, overcoming consequences of management inaction during the consideration of the dispute and their unprofessional actions, satisfaction of the Client's requirements - the majority creditor of the debtor's property or by implementing the mechanism of bringing the persons who controlled the debtor to subsidiary responsibility.
Bringing Debtor's controlling persons to subsidiary liability, representing interests of the third party - Seliger Park LLC, monitoring actions (inaction) of the main representative of the opponent.
Support of bankruptcy of the customer CRT Service JSC in order to meet requirements of creditors and the authorized body, prevent negative consequences for beneficiaries of the Client. Recovery of accounts receivable, bankruptcy support.