As part of one of strongest legal expertise of the company, the a.t.Legal offers legal services on all issues of legal regulation and civil law in field of banking and financial services to credit and financial institutions, institutional investors, government bodies and other participants of stock market.
Extensive experience in dealing with all types of financial structures and security documents allows our lawyers to advise leading players in the Russian and international market, taking into account specifics of legal aspects of financing projects in Russia and the CIS countries.
Practice's lawyers have a reputation as leading legal advisers in project financing, development of credit documentation, advising financial institutions on regulatory issues in field of exchange trading, developing financial solutions in support of M&A and joint venture transactions, and recovery of bad assets. Our specialization also extends to financing projects in field of public-private partnerships, real estate and construction, structured finance to optimize taxation, as well as consulting on restructuring and financial regulation projects in relation to all forms of debt obligations.
Geography of services rendered is very wide: our clients include key players in the Russian and international markets.
The a.t.Legal team applies modern approach, reliable methods and solutions that allow for solving most complex problems, ensuring protection of interests of principals at all stages of transaction, project due diligence, research and assessment of all risks and opportunities for client, as well as effective solution to a crisis situation. Thorough pre-project analysis provides client with opportunity to predict result of work, optimize their costs, use business model offered by a.t.Legal as efficiently as possible.OUR LEGAL EXPERTISE SERVICES FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND CREDIT ORGANIZATIONS:
- Legal support of international financial transactions in interests of various parties to such transactions;
- Recovery of bad assets:
- - settlement of problem loan debts of borrower;
- - assets foreclosure;
- - providing for assets "clearing";
- - repackaging thereof for purpose of further sale at higher market price;
- - implementation of entire set of procedures related to recovery of debts to bank (bankruptcy of borrower and pledgor to ensure bank's control over procedures, interaction with groups of experienced arbitration managers, bringing controlling debtors to subsidiary liability, redemption of debtors' real estate at auction);
- Investments protection;
- Sberbank PJSC, TRUST BANK PJSC vs. TETIS Capital LLC - contestation of transactions in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Efficient bankruptcy proceedings against two companies - a borrower and a guarantor of a group of companies.
- A. T. Legal developed an out-of-court scenario for debt settlement, which was derailed by a premeditated bankruptcy due to a corporate war of debtor's beneficiaries.
- Effective four bankruptcy proceedings in favor of the bank.
- Preparation and execution of the sale transaction by the bank of its claims to 4 debtor companies included in the list of creditors.
Transcapitalbank's precedent case on the issue of independent (bank) guarantee, and included in the Kommersant's ranking of the best court disputes 2020 on the recovery from the guarantor TCB Bank PJSC on the disputed guarantee and interest.
Case on recovery in favor of the company of the bank guarantee and interest for the use of the third-party funds.