a.t.Legal company has established systematic work to ensure requests of domestic and foreign companies related to settlement of various issues in field of labor relations with company employees, as well as in connection with need to use labor of foreign citizens. We successfully solve both individual private issues of labor relations and carry out complex procedures (registration of staff reductions, obtaining all permits for foreign workers, etc.). We are approached by management of large companies to optimize staffing structure, develop measures to stimulate employees, draw up internal local acts, resolve complex issues of changing or terminating service contracts, participating in collective bargaining. Our specialists successfully defend interests of clients during inspections by authorities and in courts.
a.t.Legal's lawyers have extensive experience in field of labor law and settlement of all types of labor disputes. We are distinguished by comprehensive vision of issue, focus on maintaining a balance of interests between employer and employee, striving to achieve results, save time and reduce client's financial costs by settling labor disputes in pre-trial procedure. We consider any problem in a comprehensive manner, taking into account totality of circumstances of case and our accumulated experience. We provide legal assistance both in Russia and in representing clients in the CIS countries.WE PROVIDE LEGAL HELP ON SUCH MATTERS AS:
- Legal audit of personnel documentation and its alignment with current labor and migration legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Assistance in development of typical HR documentation;
- Preparation of entire set of individual documents related to labor relations;
- Consulting on implementation of activities for provision of labor for employees (personnel);
- Consulting on any issues of labor and migration legislation;
- Support for staff reduction procedures;
- Documentary registration of labor relations with foreign workers, including receipt and approval of all necessary permits;
- Interaction with regulatory and inspection state bodies in field of labor and migration law;
- Appealing against results of inspections and fines issued by state authorities;
- Assistance in pre-trial settlement of individual and collective labor disputes;
- Preparation of legal position and representation of client's interests in court and authorities in individual and collective labor disputes, including in relation to:
- - non-payment and delay of wages or benefits;
- - reinstatement at work and recovery of compensation in case of illegal dismissal or non-compliance with dismissal procedure;
- - compensation for material damage caused to employer;
- - disclosure of confidential information, corporate secrets of company;
- - violation of safety standards at enterprise;
- - non-observance of safety measures by employee resulting in harm to health or property.
- Registration of obtaining second citizenship;
- Obtaining residence permit.
A case concerning compensation for moral harm in connection with an industrial accident resulting in the death of an employee. The legal calculation mechanism proposed by A.T.Legal using the Industrial Tariff Agreement of the metallurgical industry served as an important guideline for the court's determination of a reasonable and fair amount of compensation for moral damages. This decision of the first instance court satisfied all parties and the prosecutor, the decision was not appealed to the higher courts and came into legal force.
A labor dispute over unlawful dismissal, recovery of forced absence and court costs.