A special group of clients of the a.t.Legal Law Firm include companies operating in field of information technology and electronics. Due to specifics of their activities and relevant special legislation, such entities require special approach that places high demands on lawyers, both in field of legal knowledge and awareness of technical nuances of modern technological solutions. Therefore, legal support for activities of innovative and other high-tech enterprises has been separated into an independent practice, which is carried out by narrow-profile specialists. This allows us to provide a high level of competence and exceptional objectivity of interaction with customers.
Our clients include domestic and foreign companies that develop latest IT solutions and high-tech electronics of latest generation. We also advise leading companies in industry regarding regulation of data creation, distribution, storage and processing.
In addition, clients of a.t.Legal can receive comprehensive information on specifics of regulation of information technology and electronics sector in the Russian Federation and the CIS countries to make informed investment and other decisions. Also, our company has established close cooperation with technical specialists who are involved in solving complex issues at intersection of law and technology.IN FRAMEWORK OF INDUSTRIAL SPECIALIZATION WE OFFER LEGAL ADVISE ON FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- Comprehensive legal advice on entering the Russian market;
- Legal support for research and development in field of IT and electronics in Russia and the CIS countries;
- Consulting on software production and distribution;
- Advising on compliance with regulatory requirements and licensing conditions, due diligence of client's IT assets, legal support and protection of copyright owners;
- Consulting support on all issues related to doing business on the Internet;
- Risks management, tax planning and insurance in framework of supporting projects in field of information technology;
- Preparation of product distribution agreements, licensing and distribution agreements, contracts for provision of services to contractors;
- Legal support for project financing in field of information technology and electronics;
- Legal support in M&A transactions and creation of joint ventures in field of IT and electronics;
- Consulting on protection of personal data and confidential information;
- Representing clients' interests in relations with government authorities of the Russian Federation;
- Representing client's interests in relations with consumers;
- Providing comprehensive protection in litigation.
- Support of contracts for the provision of services in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS formats.
- Support of bankruptcy of CRT Service JSC in order to satisfy claims of creditors and the authorized body, prevention of negative consequences for Client's beneficiaries. Recovery of accounts receivable, contractor bankruptcy support.