HEAD OF PRACTICE
Olga Kucherova provides comprehensive support for IT and online business at the a.t.Legal.
She has experience in teaching at universities in various disciplines related to programming, automation and information technology, including for senior managers, graduate students, residents, students. She was head of graduate projects of college students. Conducts trainings and workshops.
She is a speaker at conferences and author of topics for industry platforms on information technology: CNews, ITWeek, Tadviser, ITWeek online magazine and others.
She is directly involved in creation of the LegalTech advanced training course program for lawyers at the HSE in cooperation with Pravo.tech. For many years she has been active participant in events of the IT directors' clubs 4CIO, Global CIO, as well as Moscow Legal Hackers and others.
- Support of contracts for the provision of services in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS formats.
- Support of bankruptcy of CRT Service JSC in order to satisfy claims of creditors and the authorized body, prevention of negative consequences for Client's beneficiaries. Recovery of accounts receivable, contractor bankruptcy support.
- Assistance in collection and preservation of evidence in electronic form both on local digital media and in the Web through high-profile projects carried out by lawyers of the a.t.Legal.
- Support in organizing communications between clients, regional (including foreign) partners and working project groups through secure channels.
- Individual consultations for deployment of secure environment on personal computers: interaction with banks, investment funds, state portals can be provided at the request of regular customers.
The rapid development of information technology requires an influx of qualified specialists in all sectors of the economy. In connection with this factor, many ask the question: how to become a programmer? The experts' answers to the questions of the Promdevelop magazine can be found in the